Here is the list of planned events from the Brady Bunch:
- a rally at a park in Newark near the school where the recent shootings took place
- a protest at a gun store in Maryland that is responsible for the most crime guns found in Washington, D.C.
- Dallas: a march down Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. and rally at a local church
- Denver: a silence vigil to protest recent shootings
- Duluth, Minn.: a bell-ringing for gun violence victims at city hall
- Ewing, N.J.: a kick-off BBQ for Operation Ceasefire
- Houston: a “freeway blog” over a busy highway
- Minneapolis: an anti-violence coalition breakfast and Protest Easy Guns lie-in
- Philadelphia: Protest Easy Guns lie-in and community forum
- Phoenix: a candlelight vigil at the Arizona state capitol
- San Diego: community forum on illegal guns
- and Protest Easy Guns Lie-Ins in Seattle, Raleigh, Philadelphia, Portland (Maine), Minneapolis, St. Paul, Richmond (Calif.), and Springfield (Ill.)
In addition, a statewide letter writing campaign is being organized in California to build support for a crime-fighting “microstamping” bill being considered by the State Legislature.
If you can attend any of these events, please do so and let us know at email@example.com